-
May 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Anyone make it?...[Uno?]
Some great groups/artists, there...
Curious to know about Buble w Wysaske, AWA Poncho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band, Latin Jazz Allstars, & Branford Marsalis, amongst many others...
Keiko will be there tomorrow...her drummer used to be Jason Harnell [if he's still w her] who attended USF/Tpa b4 he 'hit the big time,' if I'm not mistaken [Vinnie & Vega were on her 'No Borders' album]...
Joe Sample was there Fri...
http://www.coj.net/Departments/Neigh...al+Line+up.htm
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 01, 2004 04:03 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>
-
May 3rd, 2004, 03:31 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Started to head out just in time for Michael Buble's set, but thunder and lightning detoured us to the local aquarium shop (which you have a fine one of off of Hillsborough Ave, Fuse...) to ogle live rock with a roof over our head.
[img]frown.gif[/img]
Maybe next year.
I'll keep an eye out for some local news links to highlights of the events.
-
May 3rd, 2004, 08:32 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Dang man, was that this weekend?. I wanted to see Branford... it's ok, at least I was busy gigging ...
I'm glad to see they are getting some real jazzers these days. Over the years it's morphed into whatever they could generate $$$ with but now it's moving back to real JAZZ again... Thank God. They actually had Paul Shaffer and the Worlds Most Dangerous Band as a headliner one year. Anton was rockin but IT WASN"T JAZZ...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks